hover animation preload

Is TV Rotting Your Child's Mind?
by Shannon D in


When I was a kid, my parents were pretty strict about the amount of time I spent watching TV. Mom would always say that watching too much TV would rot my brain, at the time I thought she was exaggerating. There wasn't any evidence to support her claims at the time so I fought against it. Even so I was limited to about an hour per day maximum, after I'd finished doing my homework of course. Today many parents are more permissive when it comes to television viewing, but is it possible that television really can rot developing minds? I came across this article on MSN, detailing a recent study of the impact of TV on young minds. It is definitely worth a read, check it out!

Talk to you soon,

Shannon

0 comments:

Post a Comment